Edo State University Uzairue (Formerly Edo University Iyamho) Post-UTME Admission form for 2022/2023 is out. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into EDO UNIVERSITY Uzairue Degree Programmes.
Carefully read through this page below to see the Edo State University Uzairue Post UTME Admission Portal 2022, Eligibility, Registration Details and How To Apply.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Admission is open to candidates who sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
How To Apply
- Applicants are to complete the on-line Application Form by visiting Edo University Iyamho Admission Portal.
- All applicants are required to have met Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings. However, for Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at one sitting only.
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise.
- Interested candidates who wrote the 2022 UTME and wish to change their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo University Iyamho are required to:
(a) Apply for Change of Institution through JAMB
(b) Complete the Edo University Uzairue On-line Application Form
(c) Participate in the Edo University Uzairue screening exercise.
- Edo State University Uzairue School fees 2022/2023
- Edo State University Uzairue Hostel fees & Guidelines
2. DIRECT ENTRY
- All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the 2022 JAMB Direct Entry Form
- Edo University Iyamho accepts the following for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level:
(a) A minimum of Merit pass in NCE, Credit in OND/HND or at least Second Class (Lower Division) in BSc. for admission into three and four-year Degree programmes.
(b) Candidates with two Advanced Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
(c) The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
(d) In addition to NCE/ND/HND/BSc/IJMB/JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates must also satisfy the O’ level requirements.
(e) Any other qualification as approved by the University Senate.
(III) TRANSFER CANDIDATES
- Candidates will be allowed to transfer from other Universities to Edo University Iyamho, provided they meet the following conditions:
(a) Purchase and complete the prescribed Edo University Inter-University Transfer application Form online.
(b) Pass interview/Screening conducted by Edo University Iyamho.
(c). Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into Edo University Iyamho.
(d). Ensure that the transcript of their academic records are received in the Admissions Office of Edo University Iyamho.
(e). Have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES
All applicants are to appear for Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise at a date and time to be communicated later.
Candidates are requested to come along with the following for the screening exercise:
- Edo University On-line application print out
- 2022 UTME result slip
- O’ Level result
- Birth certificate or affidavit
Edo University Pogrammes
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES PROGRAMMES
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.MLS. Medical Laboratory Science
- B.Sc. Nursing
- BSc. Anatomy
- BSc. Physiology
FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES PROGRAMMES
- (MB;BS) Medicine and Surgery
FACULTY OF ARTS, MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES PROGRAMMES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.A. English Language
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.Sc Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
- B.Sc. Political Science and Public Administration
- B.Sc. Sociology
FACULTY OF ENGINEEERING PROGRAMMES
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
FACULTY OF LAW PROGRAMMES
FACULTY OF SCIENCE PROGRAMMES
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Plant Biology and Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Animal and Environmental Biology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
For Further enquires please visit our website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact:The Admission office, Edo University Iyamho, Edo State.
Email: [email protected]; Phone No: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915.
Please Share With Friends!