ECOWAS Recruitment 2022 is ongoing. Apply for the ECOWAS 3 Jobs positions. ECOWAS is currently seeking for graduates to fill the 3 vacant positions in their Company.
ECOWAS Recruitment Form 2022, ECOWAS Recruitment Application Portal, ECOWAS Recruitment portal, ECOWAS Recruitment. See eligibility and how to apply below this page.
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is a regional group of fifteen West African countries. Founded on 28 May 1975, with the signing of the Treaty of Lagos, its mission is to promote economic integration across the region.
|NB.||VACANCY TITLE||PUBLISHED ON||CLOSING DATE||DUTY STATION|
|1||Legal Officer – International Instruments And Other Enforceable Means||26 March, 2022||11 May, 2022||Dakar, Senegal|
|2||Legal Officers X 2 (French And Portuguese )||26 March, 2022||11 May, 2022||Dakar, Senegal|
|3||Law Enforcement Officer||26 March, 2022||11 May, 2022||Dakar, Senegal|
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a renowned university in Security, Criminology, Law, Social Sciences or any other field relevant to the position;
- 2 years of progressively responsible experience in AML/CFT monitoring and compliance issues
- Knowledge of theories, concepts and approaches relevant to drug law enforcement/criminology /criminal justice;
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of theories, concepts and approaches relevant to organized crime, illicit trafficking, drug demand reduction, etc.;
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and rules of ECOWAS, as well as of applicable jurisprudence; legal and administrative expertise to analyzing a diverse range of issues and problems, including in the context of the disciplinary process, and to develop innovative and creative solutions and to litigate employment-related matters
Good Knowledge and understanding of the relevant aspects of money laundering, combating terrorism financing (AML/CFT), proceeds of crime, Knowledge of law enforcement actions relating to AML/CFT measures;
- Knowledge and understanding of wide range of investigative techniques for investigating money laundering and terrorist financing;
- Familiarity with financial investigation of predicate offences of money laundering;
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant AML/CFT international instruments, including FATF Standards, FATF Methodology, United Nations Security Resolutions and Conventions relating to money laundering and the financing of terrorism;
- Experience in capacity building at national and/or regional level.
- Age Limit:
To be at least 24 years and less than 50 years old. This age limit does not apply to internal candidates.
How to Apply
Applicants are kindly requested to visit the ECOWAS website regularly, www.ecowas.int , where the positions will be published regularly and apply as follows:
- Download the application form by clicking on the link in parentheses (JOB APPLICATION FORM) and fill it out correctly;
- Attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a motivation letter;
- Send all the above mentioned documents to the related e-mail addresses.
Potential candidates must be under 50 years of age. Female applications are encouraged. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications initially submitted with only the CV remain acceptable.
For more Jobs, Click here to apply