npower verificationAs Npower Screening commences soon, the management has named documents required for physical verification.
Truetalknews understands that physical verification of documents for the successfully shortlisted N-power Batch ‘C’ applicants will commence on 25th – 30th June 2021.
Documents needed for npower physical verification (for graduate category) are:
- Education Credentials (Degree or (HND)
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Indigen Certificate
- Print of your BVN details
- Passport photograph
- Valid means of identification
Also, you will be asked to fill form requiring these details;
- Full names as recorded in your BVN.
- Address information
- The LGA of State of residence
- Your State of Origin and LGA
- Mother’s maiden name
- NYSC PPA (Place of Primary Assignment) and State of Service
Find out more here