DELSU Post UTME and DE Admission Form 2020 Latest Update: Application website closes at 6.00pm on Friday, 6th November, 2020.
DELSU Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee, screening date,new deadline and registration details for 2020/2021 session have been announced.
DELSU Post-UTME form Cut-off mark is 170. Application ends September 1st. The screening will take place at a date that will be announced later. See details below;
This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) of the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)/Direct Entry that:
1. All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University and scored 170 and above can apply for the 2020/2021 Admission screening.
2. All Direct Entry candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University can apply for the 2020/2021 Admission Screening.
3. On-line application will start from Thursday, 9th July, 2020
4. Application website closes at 6.00pm on Friday 6th November, 2020.
5. Candidates will be communicated on date and time for screening in due course. Candidates are advised to get the DELSU Post-UTME Past questions and Answers. This will enable them to prepare adequately for the screening.
1. Candidates are required to visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/ to generate a virtual PIN with two thousand naira only (N2,000.00). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
v Unity Bank
v Zenith Bank
v Fidelity Bank
v Ecobank Plc
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VITUAL PIN
i. Visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng
ii. Click Apply for Admission
iii. Click Start
iv. Select screening exercise
v. Click Apply
vi. Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
vii. Submit the form and generate PIN
viii. Print out the PIN generated
ix. Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
x. After payment return to www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to print acknowledgement slip.
2. (a). Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
(b). Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
(c). Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with them on dates of screening and venue.
a. Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through WhatsApp messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.portal.delsu.edu.ng for more information.