Customer Care Job at Wema Bank Plc – Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at Wema Bank Plc.
Wema Bank offers a range of retail and SME banking, corporate banking, treasury, trade services and financial advisory to its ever-expanding clients.
Operating a network of over 125 branches and service stations backed by a robust ICT platform across Nigeria, we are committed to long-term sustainability in our business whilst maintaining the highest standards of social responsibility, corporate governance, and diversity in our operations.
WEMA Bank Job Specifications:
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Ensure the effective & efficient management of the Contact Center by providing first & second level support to customers and ensuring the resolution of complaints received across all channels.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all customer engagement touchpoints [Calls, Emails, Twitter, Facebook, IG, YouTube, App Review, Web review pages etc] are up and running
- Ensure we have enough manpower on each channel/touchpoint always
- Ensure all queries and complaints from existing and potential customers are effectively and promptly resolved within SLAs.
- Ensure high quality of customer interactions with the goal of keeping the customers happy.
- Escalate all material and unusually difficult customer requests
- Act as the first line of support and escalation for all customer complaints.
- Coordinate and collate reports of all interactions.
- Suggest and implement process and product improvements based on trends.
Review, deal and grant approval (checker) for operational requests.
- Identify development opportunities for the CX agents
- Train, lead and support CX agents.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Ability to resolve customers’ queries.
- Result oriented. Focuses on getting things finished.
- Strong Influencing and Persuasive Skills.
- Ability to handle pressure/conflict.
- Team Player
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to work on shifts (including weekends & public holidays
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job at Wema Bank Plc” should click the APPLY HERE button below.
Deadline: October 28, 2020
For Latest Bank Jobs click here