Application form for Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 for Masters Students’ to Study in UK is now open for registration. Therefore, Application calls for suitable and qualified candidate to apply for the Scholarship using the link provided below this page.
About Commonwealth Scholarships
Commonwealth Scholarships is a programme that is Funded by the United Kingdom (UK) Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO).
However, the Commonwealth Masters Scholarship programme is to enable people with talent, and will help motivate them to gain the knowledge and skills that will help people to develop themselves. It will also be a help to those who could not otherwise afford to study in the UK to study in UK.
Who will benefit from Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2022?
Those who can benefit from the Commonwealth Masters Scholarships are candidates from eligible lower and upper middle income Commonwealth countries. And they must undertake full-time taught Master’s study at a UK university.
How to apply Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2022
Please follow the steps below before you can apply for this Commonwealth Scholarship.
- Open Commonwealth Masters Scholarships Portal HERE or click on https://cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk/scholarships/commonwealth-masters-scholarships/
- Verify nationality
- Use your working Email to create account
- Click on Submit,
- Verify a confirmation from your mail box
- Fill Commonwealth scholarship form
Please note that you have to submit your Application before the end of 1 November 2021.
Commonwealth Masters Scholarship Eligibility
To apply for these scholarships, you must be:
- A citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2022
- By September 2022, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) Hons, or a second class degree (2:2) and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
- Have provided all supporting documentation in the required format
commonwealth masters scholarships 2022 Deadline
The Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships will close on 1 November 2021.
For More scholarships like this, please click here