Applicants must be:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) student attending a school in the U.S. (or select DoD schools) who will graduate during the 2020-2021 academic school year
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees – based on the guidelines utilized by U.S. Department of Education for Federal Financial Aid eligibility
- Will receive high school diploma during current academic year
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
Applicants may not be:
- Children or grandchildren of current employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions, or subsidiaries.
- Children or grandchildren of former employees who are currently receiving retirement benefits based on their previous employment with Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions, or subsidiaries.
- International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
- High school graduates
- Temporary residents
Further more, Interested applicants should open Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation 2020 Website: http://www.coca-colascholarsfoundation.org/apply/
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation supports more than 1,400 exceptional college students each year, with annual scholarships of $3.55 million awarded through 3 nationally recognized programs.