Register for 2022/2023 Admission at Christopher University as the application form is on sale. Check also on this page the Christopher University Post-UTME/DE form 2022, Eligibility, and How to Apply.
I made this post to inform the general public that the 2022/2023 Admission at Christopher University has commenced. Therefore, all interested and qualified candidates should apply online. See requirements and procedures below;
- The minimum entry requirements for admission into Christopher University are credit level passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- The subjects passed, must include ENGLISH LANGUAGE and MATHEMATICS. Candidates are also to note that there are special requirements for various schools and departments.
- Candidates applying to Christopher University are required to sit for the 2022/2023 UTME of the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attain the prescribed cut-off mark. This is a statutory requirement for admission into Nigerian Universities.
- All applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programmes.
How to Apply
- To apply the Christopher University Admission form, Interested applicants are to visit the school Admission Portal to apply.
- All applicants are expected to have sat for the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and also have credit level passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- If you have fulfilled the requirements above then visit any of our designated bank branches and pay the application fee of N 10,000.00 to Christopher University.
- Then come to the University with proof of the payment above and also with copies of your UTME result, O ‘level result (SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB not more than two sittings), birth certificate and three passport photographs.
- The above documents when submitted, will be screened and verified. Notification of processed application will be sent to you via your email address as soon as the application is processed. Your admission letter will be sent via same email
For More Schools which their admission forms are out, check here