The BIDA HND admission form 2020/2021 is out and is on sale now.
Therefore, applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes tenable at the Federal Polytechnic, Bida in 2020/2020 Academic Session.
However, the BIDA poly was announced by the school registrar, Mal. Muhammed B. Ndana on Monday 3rd August, 2020.
d) SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
1.14 Department of Architectural Technology
i) Architectural Technology
1.15 Department of Building Technology
i) Building Technology
1.16 Department of Estate Management and Valuation
i) Estate Management and Valuation
1.17 Department of Quantity Surveying
i) Quantity Surveying
1.18 Department of Surveying & Geo-Informatics
i) Surveying and Geo-informatics
1.19 Department of Urban and Regional Planning
i) Urban and Regional Planning
e) SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
1.20 Department of Accountancy
1.21 Department of Banking and Finance
i) Banking and Finance
f) SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
1.22 Department of Computer Science
i) Computer Science
1.23 Department of Mass Communication
i) Mass Communication
1.24 Department of Office Technology and Management
i) Office Technology and Management
BIDA HND Requirements
- National Diploma (ND) in the relevant programme with minimum of Lower Credit in the field of interest and (5) Relevant Credits in SSCE,NTC, GCE, WAEC, NECO, NBC or NABTEB level.
- A minimum of one (1) year Post National Diploma (ND) cognate working experience (Industrial Training).
- All applicants (Except those that graduated from Federal Polytechnic, Bida) are to send Transcripts of their National Diploma under confidential covers to the Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Bida.
How to apply for BIDA poly
- Applicants are to log into the Polytechnic website (fedpolybida.edu.ng) and then click on “Post UTME registration link” or HND application form link by the right hand side.
- Click on Start Application to Create an Account using Functional Personal Email Address.
- Generate RRR on the Application Portal to pay the sum of ₦2,000.00 for Post UTME registration form or ₦7,000 for HND application form (whichever applicable) and then
- proceed to fill the form online.
BIDA HND closing Date
The BIDA HND application form will close on the 31st of October 2020.
Finally, For enquiries, Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or GSM 08183992126, 08073247714, 08167470279.