The Bauchi State Government has opened its 2021 Scholarship Program for Bauchi State Indigenes. Therefore, check this page to see requirements and how to apply for the scholarship.
However, the Bauchi Scholarship Programme is for indigenes of Bauchi State, Kindly go through this page and use the link below to apply.
The Bauchi State Government under the able leadership of His Excellency Sen Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed CON is committed to reviving the educational sector by construction, renovation of schools, upgrading libraries, ensuring adequate and qualified staff and payment of bursaries and scholarship to the indigent of Bauchi state
The portal for the scholarship is now open for only the indigenes of Bauchi state
How to Apply Bauchi State Scholarship Programme 2021
As shown on the image below,
- Click on Create account
- Fill in the form
- Use your valid email and password for that process.
- Click on Register
- you will receive a confirmation email in your mail box, click on it and verify.
Please Note that,
- new centers are to Click on register link and fill the request form.
- All Accredited Registration Centers (ARC) are to provide an accurate and reliable data.
- Before center should be given an accreditation it must be registered with cooperate affairs commission (CAC)…
- All ARCs are to have at least Three functional Computers with stable internet connection and power backup.
- All ARC are to pay the sum of Nine hundred Naira (N900) only for the application On behalf of the Scholarship Board which is shared as follows:
- Six Hundred Naira (N600) Application form Fees
- One Hundred Naira (N100) Portal Maintenance Fees
- Two Hundred Naira (N200) Accredited Center Online Application Charges
Bauchi Scholarship Requirements
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Be Bauchi State indigene
- WAEC/NECO Result
For undergraduate students, applicant must be a full-time (100 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses in Bauchi State.
Documents Required for the Bauchi Scholarship 2021
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
Finally, Failure to comply with the above mentioned rules could lead to suspension and perhaps closure of the center.
For more Available scholarships in Nigeria like this, click this link
Please share this Scholarship