APPSC Recruitment 2021: Application calls for Eligible candidates to apply for APPSC Recruitment on the official website psc.ap.gov.in.
However, The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission(APPSC) has announced a the commencement of recruitment process on the official website for various non-gazetted posts.
Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website psc.ap.gov.in. between Nov 12 and Dec 7.
A total of 38 vacancies for the post of assistant public relation officer, assistant statistical officer, food safety officer, and hostel welfare officer have been released by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
APPSC Recruitment details
- Assistant Public Relation Officer in AP Information Subordinate Service: 6 posts
- Assistant Statistical Officers In AP Economics & Statistical Sub Service: 29 posts
- Food Safety Officer in AP Institute of Preventive Medicine, Public Health Laboratories and
- Food (health) Administration Subordinate Service: 1 post
- Hostel Welfare Officer Grade-II (Women) in APBC Welfare Sub Service: 2 posts
APPSC Recruitment Eligibility
The age limit should not exceed 42 years as of July 1, 2021.
Candidates who is so desperate for the recruitment process must have a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field. Note, all candidates must check the eligibility criteria from the official website.
APPSC Recruitment Selection Process
Based on the written examination performance, a candidate will be shortlisted. The examination dates will be announced soon.