Vacancies at UNICEF for Recruitment 2022 has commenced. UNICEF Call on suitably and qualified Nigerians to apply for the available vacancies. Below are the current vacancies for Nigerians, carefully read through and apply accordingly.
UNICEF Job Opportunities for Nigerians
The follow job opportunities are the current vacancies at UNICEF for Nigerians to apply.
1. Human Resources Specialist, P3, For 364 Days Temporary Appointment, Kabul, Afghanistan
The HR Specialist, within their area of responsibility, is accountable for implementing HR services that enhance the capacity of their clients to deliver on their business goals and objectives.
Application deadline: 22 Apr 2022 by 11:55 PM.
2. Vacancy Announcement – Violence Against Children (VAC) Consultant, Abuja, Nigeria
Coordinate the implementation of the Spotlight Initiative Programme activities in the focus states and contribute to the overall work of the Child Protection section which includes ending all forms of violence against children, particularly girls.
Deadline: 13 Apr 2022 11:55 PM
3. Vacancy Announcement, Chief of Advocacy and Communication, P-5, FT, Abuja, Nigeria #549629
The Chief of Advocacy and Communication is accountable for leading the advocacy and communication strategies of the Country Office, under the supervision of the Representative.
- The development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of integrated advocacy and communication strategies to achieve positive outcomes for children and young people
- The effective deployment of public channels and private relationships to mobilize public and private resources for children, including through UNICEF
- using traditional and digital media and key partnerships to build awareness of and support for child rights and UNICEF’s mission, priorities and programmes at the national, regional and global level
- working with children and young people to empower them as agents of change
- Responding to major communication risks and challenges.
Deadline: 8 Apr 2022 11:55 PM
4. Education Specialist (Access), Level NOC, Maiduguri, Nigeria, #118389 –
This is a national post open to Nigerian nationals. Under the direct supervision and general guidance of the Education Manager, Education Specialist supports the development and preparation of the Education programmes and is responsible for managing, implementing, monitoring, evaluating and reporting the progress of education programmes/projects within the country programme.
Particularly, the Specialist provides technical guidance and leadership on all aspects of non-formal education to facilitate the administration and achievement of results on education programmes/projects to improve access to alternative learning opportunities including Islamic Education and its integration into formal education initiatives, as well as more broadly for children and youth who are affected by conflict, are marginalized, disadvantaged and excluded in society.
Deadline: 11 Apr 2022 11:55 PM
5. Accounting & Finance Manager, P-4, Abuja, Nigeria, #85465 ( Previous Applicants Need Not Reply )
Under the general supervision of the Chief of Operations, and as the manager and functional expert of financial management services in a large country office, the Finance Manager is accountable for the provision of managerial leadership and policy guidance for achievement of effective financial service management; ensures management of finance staff for cost-effective, quality and efficient financial operations in support of office country programme; and ensures that the office’s financial operations and services are in compliance with the organization’s financial policy, procedures, rules, and regulations.
Deadline: 12 Apr 2022 11:55 PM
Click here to Apply for other available Jobs =