AKSU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form 2021 /2022 Academic Year is Out. Therefore, this is to inform all the candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as well as Direct Entry (DE) candidates to apply for the Post-UTME screening exercise for admission into the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU)for 2021/2022 academic year.
Online applications are invited from qualified candidates who made the Akwa
Ibom State University (AKSU) their First Choice Institution.
The ONLY Candidates eligible for 2021 AKSU Post UTME registration are those who scored 160 and above in the 2021 JAMB. Also for Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) their First Choice Institution, are eligible for screening.
In addition, each candidate must possess credit passes in at least five (5)
subjects including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
Direct Entry candidates must be holders of A’ Level/ND/NCE/HND/First
Degree in relevant discipline and subjects.
UPLOADING OF O’LEVEL RESULTS
All Candidates are advised to upload their O’level results online at JAMB
Portal in a COMPUTER-BASED TEST (CBT) CENTRE.
All uploaded documents must be clear and legible. Blurred or unclear
documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
Any candidate who fails to upload his/her results and other relevant academic
qualification (original) will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
AKSU Post UTME Deadline 2021
The University portal will be opened for registration from Monday, 25th October,
2021 to Friday, 19th November, 2021.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- 2021 UTME Result slip showing candidate’s photograph in colour.
- 2021 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Diploma, NCE or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness from approved Government Hospital.
Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the
procedure below: Visit http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click VERIFY.
- On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre-payment slip so generated.
- Either pay online with your ATM Card or proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis
slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom
State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The screening fee is N2,000 ONLY excluding bank charges.
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of
the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right hand side of the page to proceed with
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following
documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
(i) 2021 UTME result slip showing candidate’s photograph in colour
(ii) 2021 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
(iii) Degree, Diploma, NCE or A-level result certificate (Direct Entry
(iv) Certificate of Origin.
(v) Birth Certificate
(vi) Certificate of Medical Fitness from approved Government Hospital.
- Print two (2) copies of AKSU Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as AKSU
PUTME/DE screening Registration Card.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME screening exercise
would not be considered for admission.
- Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU or change to AKSU as their
University of First (1st) Choice in the 2021 UTME or Direct Entry are
NOT eligible for this exercise.
- On filling the application form, each applicant should endeavour to use
his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive
timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cyber café
operator or any other third party.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence.
Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only.
- No candidate with awaiting result will be offered admission in AKSU.
Kindly upload your O’level results in AKSU and JAMB portals.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion
close to deadline.
- AKSU portal for registration of candidates for the screening exercise will
be closed on Friday, 19th November, 2021.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines
stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
Dr. Ebi G. Eno-Ibanga
Please Share with Friends!