This is to inform the general public that the Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 202O has commenced. Therefore, application invites interested and qualified applicant to apply using the Airforce official website.
“While trying to apply for the Nigeria Air force, make sure you go through the following Airforce Requirements below and apply accordingly.
However, “The Airforce Recruitment portal for 2020 registration is www.airforce.mil.ng and the application is free of charge, no payment is made online for it.
Airforce Recruitment Guidelines
In other words, Make sure you go through the following guidelines.
- Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online at www.airforce.mil.ng
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
- He/she Must print out the underlisted documents after completion of the online application:a. Local Government Indigeneship Form. b. Attestation Form must be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of t he Applicant.
c. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
d. Acknowledgment Form.
Basic Qualifications for Airforce Recruitment 2020
- Applicant must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- He/She must be medically and physically fit.
- must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
a. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 30 June 2021.
b. Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- He/ She must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved Government institutions/organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade test certificate
- Applicant applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
Hence, during Screening, candidates are to come with the Attestation Form, and must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s Drivers Licence or International Passport or National ID Card.
“The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
Please Note that, the Airforce application form for airmen, airwomen recruitment will commence officially online on 24 July 2020 and shall be fully closed on 28 of August 2020, and the Recruitment interview Exercise will hold from 24 September – 12 November 2020.
Finally, for further information see the instruction page on the website from 24th July 2020 or call the following support lines from 0930am to 0530pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail:email@example.com.
Please Be guided!
Kindly Share this with your friends