Apply Agbami Scholarship Campaign for Nigerians here as the application closes in January 2022. Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited (“Star”), a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, is offering a number of University scholarships to qualified Nigerian students from ALL states of the Federation.
The Agbami scholarship programme, funded by Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited and its Agbami parties, is a major component of our Social Investment in the strategic support for the development of Health and Education in Nigeria.
This is part of continuous support for capacity building in the health and engineering professions and a strategic feed into the national manpower pool.
About Agbami Scholarship Campaign 2022
E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Medicine and Surgery
For you to be eligible, applicants must:
- All applicants must have gained full-time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
- He or she must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before 2019/2020 academic session).
- Applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
How to Apply Agbami Scholarship Campaign
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Log on to the Agbami Scholarship Portal
- Click on “Apply Now” then create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to log in.
- Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information, and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click Submit Application to submit information
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Agbami Scholarship Campaign Deadline
Application for the Agbami Scholarship Campaign 2021 ends 17 January 2022. Therefore, all interested candidates are to apply before the deadline elapse.
Document Required for Agbami Scholarship Campaign
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months.
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly.
- WAEC/NECO Result and UTME/DE Result and
Please note the following;
Ensure you have all the needed documents scanned and ready before continuing to the application page
Also, ensure that each document size does not exceed 300kb and the total size does noes not exceed 1800kb.
Finally, Kindly Note that Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.
More Information simply visit the Agbami Scholarship Campaign Official Website.
For more available scholarships, click here