1. About NDA 73 Regular Course Form
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) admission form for 73 Regular Course 2021 is out. Interested applicant are to follow up this process and apply accordingly.
However, you must meet the following criteria before you will have admission into NDA
- YOU must past through Jamb basic requirements,
- Download the 73 REGULAR COURSE Application Guide.
- Download the 73 REGULAR COURSE Application Requirements.
However, all prospective Cadets applying for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy must also apply to the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), and must select Nigerian Defence Academy as the First Choice of Institution.
Candidates eligible for 73 Regular Course admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) must have the following:
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of indigeneship from the state government or local government area.
- Be at least 17 years old and NOT more than 21 years old as at the month of September in the year of entry into the Academy.
- Must have a minimum of 5 ordinary level credits at GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NBAIS and NABTEB) English language, Mathematics and three other subjects which are relevant to the intended programme at not more than two sittings.
- The prospective cadets must passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation examinations (UTME) and attain an acceptable minimum national standard (as determined by JAMB annual policy meeting) in English language, Mathematics and any other 2 subjects relevant to the proposed course of study as set out by the JAMB Brochure.
- He/she must NOT be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.65 meters for female.
- French and Arabic, Madarin language is an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
3. CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Your first step to apply to the Nigerian Defence Academy is to create an account.
Click Here to create an account. If you already have an Account, click Here to login. Your account will enable you purchase a form and also complete your application over several sessions. You will access your secure application in subsequent sessions by signing in under “Log in” or “Application Status”. If you have started an application previously, you can always login to continue. The system will prompt you on how to complete the application. Once satisfied with the application, click on submit!
4. PURCHASE FORM
Applicants can pay for their Application Form Online via the portal or via REMITA Retrieval Reference RRR at any Nigerian bank of choice. Ensure you have completed the previous step “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” to proceed.
To pay Online, Login to the application portal, choose ‘Pay Online’.
To pay via at any Nigerian bank of choice, login to the application portal, choose ‘Pay at Bank Branch’
The application will guide you through the rest of the straightforward payment process
5. UPLOAD DOCUMENTS
The online upload of required application documents is necessary, it is therefore advised that you please come along with the originals of this uploaded documents for sighting during your interview. Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential. Use the Support link to get help or assistance during the completion and submission process.
Your application will be reviewed online by the appropriate admission officials once submitted to the Nigerian Defence Academy Online. All required application procedures must be completed on or before the appropriate application deadline.
7. APPLICATION STATUS
Check the status of your application by logging into this system with the login details assigned to you for the application.
8. QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP?
To get help regarding the portal, create an account and then choose the ‘GET SUPPORT’ option.
All Application forms without ordinary level results will NOT be recognized and Candidates with awaiting results are not qualified.
Only ordinary level examination results of NOT more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
Admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only.
10. SCREENING TEST CONDITIONS
Only candidates who satisfied the admission requirements and must have the UTME score of 180 for Arts and Social Sciences and Science while 210 score for Engineering courses will be allowed to print the NDA Screening Test Card and participate in the Exams at the centre of choice.
11. SCREENING TEST DATE AND REQUIREMENTS
The screening test will be conducted as phase one of the POST-UTME screening. Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along their Acknowledgement Form, Screening Test Admission Card, JAMB Result slip and (2) postcard size (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Screening Test Centre.
The photographs would show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, Exam number, State, Exam centre, Course of study and Signature at the back.
Only Successful candidates at the NDA Screening Test will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board (phase 2 of the screening test) following which the list of admitted candidates will be published.
Candidates admitted into NDA for Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer cadets for a duration of 5 years for Nigerian Army cadets and 4 years for Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Airforce cadets.
On Successful completion of training, graduands will earn a honours degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA). They will equally earn a Presidential Commission into the Armed Force of Nigeria.
Hope this is helpful, Don’t be stingy, Share with friends